Terms and Conditions of Use of the Online Store
1. 1.1. www.eftychiabio.gr is an online store selling products and services, via the Internet, which belongs to the social cooperative enterprise (KOINSEP) with the name “KOINSEP MELISMATA”, based in Greece, at 7 Agias Kyriakis street, Patras, PC 26504 and is legally represented with GEMH: 163767416000, Α.Φ.Μ. 997067101 and no. telephone +302541021194, 306944660222 (hereinafter “the COMPANY”). The COMPANY is the distance seller in relation to the consumer within the meaning of the current legislation.
2. 1.2. The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with, which is located at www.eftychiabio.gr and belongs to the COMPANY according to the above. Every user who enters and uses the services of the online store is considered to consent and unconditionally accepts the following terms expressed herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must refrain from using the online store and from any transaction with it.
2. Modification of terms and conditions of use of the online store
1. 2.1. The COMPANY reserves the right to unilaterally modify or freely revise the terms and conditions of use of its online store and the transactions made through it, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes to inform users of any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store can be drawn up in the Greek language.
3. Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. 3.1. The present terms and conditions of use of the online store and in general the transactional relations between the COMPANY and its users / customers are governed by Greek law, while the Courts of Drama are designated responsible for resolving any disputes. According to art. 11 of N. 2251/94 (as in force) consumers can submit a request for amicable settlement of consumer disputes that may arise from the use of our online store to the competent committee of the competent Municipality.
4. Information provided and Products
1. 4.1. The COMPANY is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information presented on its website, both in terms of the identity of the company and the transactions carried out through the online store. Taking into account the nature of online store transactions (minimum required system update time, any website downtime, increased demand affecting availability, etc.), the COMPANY will make every effort to immediately update the system in case of any change. , change of the information provided and to avoid cases of errors (inadvertently) in the registration, as well as to inform each user. Nevertheless and because the case of human error can not be ruled out, for the security of transactions, in case a product has an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding with its order, contact the department Customer Service at +30254102194, +306944660222 or by email at email@example.com
2. 4.2. In cases where the customer after the registration of the order, due to incorrect electronic handling and placement of the order or a quantity that is not in line with his wish and wants the change or cancellation of the order, should immediately in time and before execution to contact us by phone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Otherwise, the customer will be charged the return costs.
5. Limitation of liability
1. 5.1. The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is liable to customers / users for claims for damages caused by the use or not of the reported information, only in cases where the law provides a relevant obligation to cover civil liability. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “as is”. In no case is the online store liable for any claims of legal or civil or even criminal nature or for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, missing profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) which may be suffered by a visitor of the online store or a third party due to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or from any unauthorized interference of third parties in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
6. Intellectual property rights
1. 6.1. This website is the official online store of the COMPANY. The website itself, as well as all related intellectual and industrial property products, including, by way of illustration, the distinctive titles and trademarks, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc. constitute the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Any copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, creation of work or misleading the public about the actual provider of the content of the website is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY. The names, images, logos and insignia representing the e-shop under the trademark or third parties and their products or services are the exclusive trademarks of the COMPANY or third parties, protected by applicable trademark and Community and international trademark laws. laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
7. User Responsibility
1. 7.1. The users of the website www.eftychiabio.gr accept that they will not use the online store of the COMPANY for:
• sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful infringement and damage to the COMPANY or any third party or violates the confidentiality or privacy of any person,
• sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minority, etc.,
• post, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of work relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements),
• posting, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others;
• send, publish, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, corrupt, or equip any software or computer hardware,
• intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations,
• harassment of third parties in any way,
• collect or store personal data about other users.
8. Links to this website
1. 8.1. Links to this site may take you to external – related websites. The related websites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of any related website or any link contained in a related website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The COMPANY is not responsible for the network broadcasts or for any form of transmission received from any linked website. The COMPANY provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the COMPANY of the website.
10. Concluding a distance selling contract
10.2. The COMPANY during the conclusion of the distance selling contract can sometimes act as a representative within the meaning of the provision of art. 211 of the Civil Code, another supplier, in whose name the distance selling contract is finally drawn up and who alone has the status of the seller vis-.-Vis the buyer – user. In this case, the COMPANY must, at the latest at the time of sending to the e-mail address stated by the user, the relevant e-mail confirming the ability to execute the order and send the ordered product, provide the user with the following information, regarding the service provider: his name, geographical address of installation, e-mail address, telephone and fax, GEMI number, if registered in it, VAT number and Tax Office.
11. Place an order through the online store
1. 11.1 Terms of order
The prices listed in the online store www.eftychiabio.gr include VAT. 13%.
To place an order in the online store www.eftychiabio.gr are required:
a) The completion of the special order form (creation of a customer card in the commercial program of the company) with the necessary data for the conclusion of the sales contract
If you are already a member, login to your account is done by filling in your e-mail and the password you stated during your registration, logging in to the membership area.
In any case, the e-mail that you will declare must be real and belong to you, because all our communication will be done through the e-mail that you have stated during your registration.
In all the pages of the online store www.eftychiabio.gr and next to each product available for purchase, there is the BUY button. Navigate to our online store and add to your cart the products you wish to buy.
To continue your shopping, choose from the main categories, the one that contains the next item you are looking for and add it to your cart as well. When you have completed the process of adding products, press the “Cart” button at the top right of your screen.
If you do not wish to buy any of our products by adding it to the cart, we give you the opportunity to add it to the Favorite Products List of our online store, so that you can distinguish it from the other products of our online store and take the appropriate time to study and proceed with its purchase.
11.2 Ordering procedure
The order is completed in 4 basic steps.
REGISTRATION OF ORDER DETAILS In this step you will be asked to enter the billing, shipping order details as well as select the payment method and shipping / delivery method.
INVOICE DETAILS – Here you must enter the details that will be issued the corresponding document (receipt or invoice). In the case in which VAT should not be charged at the time of invoicing, (Basis of application of relevant VAT provisions 2859/2000 such as 39A – Export – Intra-Community, etc.) you should indicate it and provide the relevant supporting documents that will be requested.
SHIPPING DETAILS – If the shipping details of the order are the same as the invoicing details, you do not need to do anything. Otherwise you will need to fill in the shipping / delivery details.
PAYMENT METHOD – Here you have the option to choose to pay with 1) Credit / debit card, 2) Cash on delivery, 3) Deposit in a bank account of the service store and order processing, 4) Direct to the store (pick up / delivery)
You will also be asked to enter a discount code if you have one, as well as if you wish to receive the corporate newsletter and add any comment you wish to your order.
ORDER COMPLETION – In the last step you complete your order In case of payment by Credit Card, you will go to the respective environment of the banking institution. In case of deposit in a bank account your order will be in a waiting state and will be executed when we confirm that the amount has been deposited. To facilitate the process, please send us a copy of the deposit in which you must have stated your order number and name, to the corresponding email address of the service store that appears. If for any reason you can not send us the receipt, please send us an e-mail with the date of deposit, the deposit bank, the deposit number, the order number, your name and a contact phone number to the above email address, so that we can check and confirm this information and proceed with your order.
11.3 Confirmation / Update of order
The consumer is informed by the company through the website before completing his order about the identity and address of the supplier, the essential characteristics of the product, the price, the quantity, the shipping costs, the payment method, the delivery date, the period of validity of the seizure of the products (commitment of two (2) working days, in case of deposit in a bank account).
Upon sending the order form, the consumer receives electronically a copy of the order at the e-mail address stated during the registration of the order, which includes a detailed description of the goods of the order and a unique order code, with the who will be able to monitor the progress and development of his order.
11.4 Payment methods
For all those who wish to buy from the online store of our Company, www.eftychiabio.gr has the following payment methods:
Debit your credit or debit card. The card will be charged immediately after the confirmation of your order. Our online store has taken all the necessary measures for the security of your transactions through your credit card and all credit card holders are subject to validity checks. You are also able to pay interest-free instalments based on current commercial policy. By choosing the specific payment method, you will be transferred to a secure transaction environment of the partner Bank that has undertaken the launch. of the cards, ie Piraeus Bank, where you will be asked for all the details of your card. It is important that you provide a contact telephone number and a valid e-mail address. In case your credit card is not approved by your bank, the company reserves the right to cancel your order.
Deposit in a bank account in one of the accounts of the order service store
Cash on delivery a) cash at the point of delivery of the products when the total order is less than five hundred euros (500 €) cash, b) using the credit card for orders over five hundred euros (500 €) at the Courier store
Upon receipt / delivery of products from the service store in cash or by using a card
Delivery to the place of choice of the customer is made either by the store operating under the brand “EFTYCHIA”, or by a carrier-external partner of the COMPANY, and is done either in the hands of the customer himself, or to a third party authorized by him. In case of authorization of a third party for the receipt, the customer must inform the COMPANY by email or by any other appropriate means, before sending the product, for its receipt by a third party authorized person, stating the details of the authorized person. To receive the order, the customer will present to the external partner-carrier of the COMPANY the order confirmation and notice of shipment, as well as an official identity document (eg police ID card, passport or driver’s license). In case of receipt by a third party authorized person, the authorized third party must also demonstrate to the external partner-carrier of the COMPANY the relevant authorization of the customer to receive the specific order legally considered by KEP or police or other Authority.
The online store of the COMPANY provides the possibility of free shipping to the customer for some products and with a charge for shipping to the customer for others. The information of Free Shipping will be displayed on the product tab, while in cases where the shipping costs are borne by the recipient, the placement of the order will also show the shipping cost for the customer.
11.6.Delivery-return costs / Shipping routing
The Company accepts orders for product deliveries only within the Greek Territory. Orders are processed within the working eight hours (9:00 am – 17:00 pm) of the Company, except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
The routing times of each shipment are set unilaterally by the Company and are notified to the customer. Orders that include products ordered by suppliers (marked “Delivery in 4-7 days”) are shipped immediately after the collection of products to the company’s warehouse and is completed within four to seven working days.
11.7 Shipping charge
The shipments are routed with a) courier company, b) transport company, c) from the service store. The products and services to be delivered after the sale are sent to the address and the recipient, which the customer has stated during the submission of his order, which has been accepted by the Company. The Company freely chooses the means of shipment and notifies the customer by e-mail of the acceptance of the order. If the shipment concerns a remote or inaccessible destination (indicatively and not restrictively island or remote area, etc.) the Company may even afterwards inform the customer about the extra shipping costs for the remote or inaccessible area. Regarding deliveries to remote areas that are not covered by the COMPANY network, there is no possibility of cash on delivery.
For remote areas and areas not covered by the COMPANY network, the customer can consult with a representative of the online store and indicate a transport company or agency of his choice.
After the delivery of the sold products to the customer or to his authorized representative, according to the above, the risk of their loss, damage or destruction is transferred from the COMPANY to the customer / buyer. The customer must check the purchased products upon receipt and state in writing that he has received them properly. In case of non-receipt of the products by the customer, the COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw from the contract.
11.8 Retention of title
The ownership of the sold and delivered products remains with the COMPANY until the full and complete payment of their total price by the customer. The consumer has no obligation to pay if he does not receive the legal document (receipt, invoice).
12. Unjustified Withdrawal of a Consumer (article 3e law 2251/1994, in combination with JM Z1-891 / 2013) -The special right of the consumer for unjustified withdrawal
1. 12.1.Especially in the case that the user / customer is a natural person (ie not a legal entity, even non-profit) who buys products remotely from the online store of the COMPANY exclusively for his private use and not in the context of his professional activity (in hereinafter referred to as “the consumer”) is entitled to withdraw unreasonably from the distance purchase of a product within an exclusive period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery of physical possession of the product to him or his authorized representative, returning the product to its original condition. . The withdrawal of the consumer is unjustified, without the consumer being obliged to rely on reasons justifying the withdrawal, as well as without the financial burden of the consumer, with the exception of the charge for the cost of returning the product and any reduction in the value of the product. cases mentioned below.
12.2.Method of exercise and deadline: The unjustified withdrawal of the consumer from the distance sale is carried out in any convenient way and means chosen by him, who nevertheless bears the burden of proof of timely exercise (within the exclusive deadline of 14 calendar days from the acquisition of physical possession of the product as above). The online store of the COMPANY, for the convenience of the users / consumers, proposes the following alternative ways of exercising their right of unjustified withdrawal:
– (a) by e-mail to the COMPANY e-mail address email@example.com (model withdrawal form), or
– (b) by registered letter to the COMPANY at the postal address 9,evripidou 67132, Xanthi(model withdrawal form),
– (c) by phone to the telephone number 2541021194,6944660222 of the COMPANY.
Upon receipt by the COMPANY of the consumer’s declaration for the exercise of the right of unjustified withdrawal, the COMPANY will send to the consumer a written confirmation of receipt of the exercised right of withdrawal. It is pointed out that for the calculation of the above fourteen-day deadline for timely exercise of the right of unjustified withdrawal of the consumer, only the time of submission of the declaration of withdrawal is taken into account, regardless of the time of receipt by the COMPANY.
12.3. Exercise results and obligations from both sides: After the exercise of the right of unjustified withdrawal, and within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the consumer must return the purchased product, charged. Returns can be made to the postal address indicated on the receipt or purchase invoice. It is pointed out that the risk of loss, loss / damage or destruction of the product remains with the consumer until the receipt of the product by the COMPANY. In case of return of the product through the external partner-carrier of the COMPANY, the COMPANY is considered to have received the product upon receipt by its external partner-carrier, in which case the risk of transport belongs to the COMPANY.
12.4. The COMPANY must, within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days, from the date it became aware of the valid exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer, return in full the full purchase price of the product with the same means of payment used by the consumer for the payment of the price (unless the consumer agrees otherwise). However, the COMPANY is entitled to withhold the price until the receipt of the products or until the consumer sends proof that he has delivered the products for return.
12.5. Impairment of the returned product due to improper use by the consumer: THE COMPANY is not obliged to return to the consumer part or all of the price of the returned product after unjustified withdrawal, if there is an impairment of the value of the product due to the use of the product due consumer in an inappropriate way, ie in a way that evades the normal examination of the product to determine its nature, characteristics and function, as it would take place in a physical store. In this case the consumer is responsible for the impairment of the product due to improper use. THE COMPANY expressly reserves the right to inspect the returned product upon receipt and to withhold part or all of the price depending on its impaired value at the responsibility of the consumer due to improper use.
12.6. Exceptions to the application of the consumer’s right of unjustified withdrawal: Exceptionally, the consumer’s right of unjustified withdrawal from the distance selling contract shall not apply, and the consumer may not return the purchased product without compensation, in the following cases:
a) In the case of products made specifically for the consumer, with specific specifications or requirements of the consumer or in general customized products for the consumer (custommade products). It is pointed out that in this category are included the electronic devices that are personalized by the consumer himself after their receipt with registration, such as e.g. registration of a smartphone type device etc.
b) In cases where the products have been used, as their use clearly falls outside the scope of the usual examination of the product to determine its nature, characteristics and function, as it would take place in a physical store, making the product second-hand . Indicatively, the use of an electrical appliance is the installation (eg air conditioners), the commissioning (eg refrigerators, washing machines / dishwashers), the registration of the product (eg smartphones), the installation components (eg inks, toners, etc.) on the product, etc.
c) In the case of material audio or video carriers or software that have been unsealed from their packaging.
d) In the case of products that are not suitable for return as soon as they are unsealed for health or hygiene reasons (eg shavers / epilators, electric toothbrushes, kitchen utensils, etc.).
e) In cases of service provision, after the full provision of the service.
In all the above cases, as in any case, the consumer retains in full his general right to withdraw from the contract of sale and return of the product due to legal or factual defects or lack of agreed properties that he finds after receipt and use of, according to the general provisions of articles 540 et seq. of the Civil Code, article 5 of n. 2251/1994 and the other provisions of protection of the consumer and the buyer in general.
13. Buyer Rights by Law
1. 13.1 According to article 540 of the Civil Code it is provided that:
“In cases of liability of the seller for a real defect or for a lack of agreed quality (” legal guarantee “), the buyer is entitled to:
– require, without charge, the correction or replacement of the thing with another, unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs,
– reduce the price,
– withdraw from the contract, unless it is an insignificant actual defect.
13.2. The seller must make the correction or replacement in a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to the buyer. According to article 554 of the Civil Code “the rights of the buyer due to a real defect or lack of contractual status are barred after five years for real estate and two years for mobile”.